CNA's acquisition team targets the types of properties, markets, and management challenges that provide maximum potential for the company's investors in each unique situation.
CNA seeks to acquire grocery or other necessity-based anchored retail shopping centers in in-fill locations with favorable demographics. CNA also invests in entertainment/lifestyle centers. CNA generally seeks stabilized properties producing steady cash flow, but also considers select value-add opportunities.
In general, CNA Enterprises seeks to acquire properties with strong fundamentals: prime location, quality construction, and improving markets. However, the company will occasionally consider properties suffering from high vacancy rates, absentee ownership, or a negative image as an opportunity for redevelopment or market repositioning if a specific investment strategy and budget can be established to capitalize on the inherent potential of such properties.
Target investments include:
Grocery-anchored shopping centers
Lifestyle or entertainment centers
Joint venture opportunities with established developers of retail, office, industrial, and mixed-use properties
SUBMIT A PROPERTY FOR CONSIDERATION
Please direct all inquiries to:
1901 Ave. of the Stars, Suite 855
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Or via e-mail to: email@example.com
Properties submitted must include the following information:
- The name or names of all selling parties
- Address, cross streets, and location maps for the property
- Current rent roll and site plan
- Operating statements for the prior three-year period for the property
- Market information, including competition and area demographics
- Current financial information in electronic form (ARGUS, etc.)
- Environmental report for the property